Family Session Info
Capturing beautiful, candid memories for you and your family is so important to me! I want your experience to be fun, unique and exciting. Booking a session can be stressful and comes with a lot of questions. Here are a few things to know when it's time to book your session!
- Single family sessions include 2-7 members. Pets are family too and more than welcome to be in the photos!
- All of my sessions are done an hour before sunset, so keep this in mind when booking your photo shoot.
- Location ideas that are unique to you are encouraged, but I can give you a few examples to pick from. Most locations are within a 30 mile radius of Fort Hood, TX
- If you need an early morning session, it must be done at sunrise. An additional "early morning" fee of $45 will be added if it is required
- "Big family sessions" of 8 or more does require an added cost, so be sure to message me for more information!
- Beginning January 1, 2021, weekend photo shoots will be an additional cost. Stay tuned for updates
- You can visit my Pinterest page (click the icon below) for photo outfit inspiration and ideas